Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19SaAPFlQ

January 19, 2011

A student's diary. Part 1



It is that time of the year again...MIDTERMS.

And every time it's the same thing...
Before school, I make a vow that this time I will study ahead of time,
This time I will read my chapters before classes
This time I will manage my time like a pro...

And then...
The 1st week goes by. Oh! but that ok it's only the 1st week.
Then, the 2nd I actually open a book for... 3 sec. Sigh...I fell better now.
3rd week comes by... I feel the pressure, midterms are in a month..
and it goes on like this until one week before exam.

And just like magic my motivation is back on.
But there a little problem, I have 5 classes and I'm on average, behind by 3 chapters per cours.

I don't get it! Why can I study before hand. It's not as if I liked sleeping 3hrs a days for 2 weeks.
I mean there most be something wrong.

So I sit back and reflect on my student career. That's when it hit me.

I'm fed up! I have been going to school not stop every since I was 5 years old.
I need a break, but I won't take it because... because... well, what am I suppose to do if I don't go to school?

So I suck it up in the hopes that next time , for final, I will actually study ahead of time.

What about you guys? How do you feel about school? Do you get tired sometime? Is procrastination your best friend? or do you love school so much, you which it would never end?

N.B. On ne choisit la langue dans laquelle nous viens notre inspiration, mais ne vous inquiétez pas je compte continuer a écrire dans les deux langues la plupart du temps.

A la prochaine
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment