Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19SaAPFlQ

January 19, 2011

First Snowstorm

We had our first snow storm today. Yeah!!!

The only reason I so am happy right now is because I know I won't have to leave the house before 10 am tommorow and by then the streets should be cleared out and someone will have left a trail in the snow.

I will like to share this song that pop up in my head every year during the first snow storm.

It was written by Gilles Vigneault a poet, song writer, novelist and singer from the province of Québec (not the city). For those who don't know, Québec is a province in Canada and it's capital city is also called Québec.



For my non-French speaking readers the song basically says: "My country is not a country it's winter!"

Until next time....

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment