Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19SaAPFlQ

January 19, 2011

I have had enough






I'm tired of my afro. It is not possible every day is the same thing. I just can't look at myself in the mirror anymore. And as if that wasn't enough I had the bright idea to promise myself not to put the extensions, weaves, etc ... for at least one year . (I think I drank something in the day I took that decision).

The begin of the school year is approaching, and I realize that I won't have time to play with my hair every day. I been on Youtube for the last three week to looking at hairstyle for my pretty little afro. But whatever I do, it just look like shit. The twists out are not curly enough, my twist were too big, I won't even mention my wash & go, and my finger coils don't hold. (It's probably me) but I looked at three tutorial on the subject but every time I try, my hair rebel. And braids would take to much time to undo.

So today, I made my decision ...
After watching cheapiscute's video on Youtube , obviously. I almost cracked. Her kinky twist were so pretty, I told myself that I was going to buy hair extension and do the same thing. I'd had enough of my afro. The school resumes in less than a week and I can not afford to play in my hair every day. My aunt advised me to try smaller twists. Which I did right away.
Don't care if they're horrible. I'll keep them for at least a week. Ideally two. But beware this does not mean that I'm saying goodbye to washing my hair and so on. I just hope that it will save me some time.

I want to thank my good friend who brought be back on track and reminded me why I decide not to put extension or weaves .Vive les bonnes amies (Sorry I don't know how to translate this)

To be continued ...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment