Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19SaAPFlQ

January 19, 2011

My 1st Youtube Subscriber

I'm so excited ... and I just can 't hide it ... you know the rest ..
Good good good, so what is the reason for such excitment. Well my dear reader ...
Today August 23, 2010 I had my first subscriber on Youtube. You can not imagine how much this warms my heart. It may not sems like it but making videos on Youtube, is to exposed ourself to others. And we hope or at least I hope I'm making a good impression. So imagine how it feels when someone appreciates what you so much that they decide to follow you regularly. There are no words to describe this feeling.
So thank you Pearllkavasky!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment