Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19SaAPFlQ

January 19, 2011

It's back to school time!



OK, so another non-hair related topic. I can just imagine you sitting in front of computer right now, thinking "what is wrong with her? When is she going to talk about hair?"
Well, you know what? Life is not just about hair...bla bla bla



But that's neither here nor there. The reason I'm writing today is because of an phenomenon that has been going on for quite some years...

Why does the begins of the school year has to signify amazing TV shows and summer vacation means 2nd class tv shows?


I don't get it. How am I suppose to study when Grey's anatomy, The vampire diaries, American Next top Model, to name just a few, are back? And don't get me started on new series like Nikita (AMAZING by the way) and much more.



So my question to you dear readers, how do you do it? And what are your favourite TV shows?




Until Next time!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment