Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19SaAPFlQ

February 5, 2011

2011 Hair Challenges

Hello dear readers,

I know, I know it's already February, perhaps a little to late to start new years resolution. But on the other hand, we still have 11 months to go.

Really, it's not even a real resolution, rather challenges. So far, I decided to follow 2hair challenge. Not bad, if you ask me.

The 1st one is was stared by Ingrid*, a french natural, in Dec 2010 But I started mine on January 1st.

The second on is by NaturalhairGrwthShow on youtube, the Challenge is to grow my hair by 6inchs by the end of the year.

I am really excited about both (even if it took so long to find time and write about it)

Here are a few picture of my hair on Dec 30 (let's just assume that their was not much different on January 1st)







OK now back to studying tax.

Until Next time
Photobucket

* Challenge rules:

1. Stay Hydrated: drink at least 1.5L of water per day
2. Minimize hair manipulation for the duration of the challenge: Protective styles (braids, twist,buns, etc..) = no excessive manipulation for 3 months
3. Massage the scalp: help with blood circulation and thus hair growth
4. Deep Condition once a week. You have to use the same deep conditioning treatment for the duration of the challenge.( Be sure to choose the right one!)
5. Adopt a balanced diet (If it,s not the case yet)
6. Keep a hair journal

No comments:

Post a Comment