Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19SaAPFlQ

February 6, 2011

I am not my Hair?

I am not my hair? Really? Then what am I?

Source 

I use to love this sentence, I am not my hair. And India Arie song? I can't even tell you how many times I listen to that song when I first discovered it.

But now, at this very moment? Let just say I don't agree with it anymore. I feel it's just to much.

I am my hair but I am also so much more.

If I wasn't my hair I would care what it looks like, I would care for it, I would be obsessed about it. But the fact that I do, show that my hair is part of who I am.

It is one of the reason I decided to go natural, so I could take better care of this part of me.

So next time someone tell you: "you are not your hair" If my post resonated with you (even just a little bit) here is what you should you could say: I am my hair but I am also so much more...

Until next time

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment